Tuesday, October 6, 2009

day 34 - Resting Day

We gave ourselves a rest for today even though some of them went for another shopping trip. We had our lunch at a restaurant nearby our campus. They served good food and also not so expensive. Each of us paid like $2 for a satisfaction meal with 5-6 dishes. Okay, China food is really cheaper than the food in Indonesia. I could not get any food in a restaurant by paying only $2. By so, I realized that the standard of living in China is quite low. Guess I have to find out what is the basic salary the working people have here from the local students.

Also,I have to admit that guys are not good at shopping. They complained about their ever aching legs after a few hours of walking. Then I found that if we put ourselves at playing sports or games, we complained nothing but wanted to play more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home