Wednesday, October 7, 2009

day 36 - Yet another Shopping Spree

as usual we took our private van to "Jia Le Fu"
Dark Chocalate again
Dont make me like something
I will keep eating/drinking them
i bought a Nike Bag and a Adidas Jacket

Bubble Tea

Dinner at MaCdonald
does this look familiar.heheee purchase Xtra meal set and get the glass for free

My reflection:
We have been in a shopping spree this few days. I, myself, have already run out of money buying back a lot of things for relatives, friends and myself. Most of the sport brands like Nike and Adidas here are having great sales. Due to the weather changes, summer to autumn, many shops are selling long sleeves T-shirt. We are very surprised that the shops actually gave 50% off when one purchase short sleeves T-shirt. That’s made us buy quite a number of them.
It is quite interesting experiencing a country with 4 seasons. We cannot experienced all this kind of shopping market happening in Singapore as back there we only have 2 seasons.
I have to manage and control the way I spend on things. I have been spending too much I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home