Wednesday, October 14, 2009

day 40 - Farewell Dinner

We went to Grand Ocean for shopping again. We just find Grand Ocean convenient to shop and travel, that’s the reason why we always shop there.
We all went to Ajisen for lunch again and it was my 4th time eating at the restaurant. I kind of addicted to it. We have to fasten our pace and try to shops as fast as possible as we had a farewell dinner at 6pm.
We try our best not to be late so as to give a good impression to the local students and teachers.

Ajisen Again
with "twin towers" at the background

Farewell Dinner
with the local students
MDE & the local students

My reflection:
Farewell dinner
Although we only know the local students for about 4 weeks, it was like as if we know them for them long. Some of them even gave us souvenir as they know we will be going back soon. We felt touch for that and so some of us bought some gift for them too.
I told some of them to find me when the day they visit to Singapore so I can bring them around. Some of them also ask me to visit to their home town for skiing. I would but next time may be.
I believe we were all fate to be friends.

YAMMMMMM SEHHHHHHHH
Cheersssss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home