Wednesday, October 14, 2009

day 41 - Last Shopping Trip

We took bus to Grand Ocean this time as we could not get our “private van” to bring us there. The driver was busy with his job.
All of us felt that taking bus is also quite fast actually. And one only has to pay 2RMB. It was so much cheaper compare to our private van which one has to pay for 5RMB. Of course for bus we had to squeeze with so many people. Unlike the van, each person has a seat and one can even sleep until it reaches the place.
On Bus with myself, Roy and Jarold
Chilling Time
At StarBuck
We tried to get as many present as possible for our family members and friends back in Singapore as this would be our last shopping trip and so many of us bought a lot of things.
Some of us also tried the haunted house in the mall. Seriously, I was very afraid while in there. Then, we all went back to hostel early to pack our things as our teacher would be coming room to room to check on our luggage. So as to make sure our luggage did not go overweight.

My reflection:
Haunted house
Personally, I very afraid of ghost and dare not dare to try to join my friends to enter the haunted house. Since most of them wanted to try it out. So I tell myself why not. Since it is my last day in Wuhan then let be, just give it a try. And so after closing my eyes here and there while inside the haunted house we finally came out to the exit and realized that the level we been through was just level 2. Most of my friends are not satisfied and so ask for the highest level which is level 5. And so they went in leaving Polim and me behind as both of us dare not dare to try the highest level.
I am happy with myself that I actually have the courage to actually try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home