Wednesday, October 14, 2009

day 42 - Back to Singapore

Time really flies. And finally the day we returning to Singapore have come. Most of us woke up at 7 am, get ourselves and things prepared to leave to the airport. We did an area cleaning and packed those things we bought there and not wanting to bring it back and gave it to auntie (the one took care of the hostel). She was very happy when we gave her. Most of us were just too excited to go back Singapore.
our gate number
Welcome to Singapore

My reflection:
Watching most of my friends parents fetching their son and daughter really touch me a lot. I really hope that my parents and siblings were also there fetching me. How sweet isn’t it?
My dad was at Indonesian and so do most of my siblings so I would never experience it how it feels.
Luckily I have my mum waiting for me at home. As I alight from the taxi, I look up at my house window ( 2nd floor) and I saw my mum waving at me.
I guess that was already enough for me. Thanks Mum. <3

Thanks to Mr Joseph for bringing all of us here back safely.Thank You very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home